Toribash
dude steve i read your first post "WHAT THE HEL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" thats all i have to say thank you
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Pretty sure you would all die...

Hopeman dies for having a solid gold panic room at his parents house.... yeah right...

He sad pasters not parents...
I just realized that my old middle school is perfect!

*It's got 3 stories, so I can hang out on the third safely

*It has heavy doors, plus various other enclosings that can help stop the zombies

*Plenty of desks, chairs, tables and whatnot to make obstacles for the steps and such

*It's on a hill. Best defense, period.

*I can fit a helicopter on the roof...

I'm fairly certain I can find a lot of good places to hide, plus there should be some CB system or something. And with the PA system, I can flood all the rooms with a sort of white noise that might deterr zombies.
i liek turtelz xd
ya my sis goes to a technically a private school but you apply for and you might get in but anyway its got a bomb shelter under it since it was built in the 60's. so it would be a perfect building cause youd have a back up bomb shelter under it.
I would wait untill morning... as OP said plaugue zombies die of UV light and thats what the sun is meaning all zombies can be killed by removing shade, also after the next week watch out when you go into the darkness, zombies will eat 'chuuu
I would probably barricade myself some place high with a couple of family members/friends, and lots of supplies. We get a good view to see rescuers/other survivors, and a good view to shoot zombies with the massive amount of weaponry. Oh and it would only be accessible by ladder, and as far as I know, zombies don't climb ladders, and if they did, we'd only retract it.
I would die anyway so I would just run down the street shooting at brain dead assholes.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
First of all, people, there are NO zombieresilient bunkers in a radius of 50 km for 99% of the people posting those wierdarse bunkerfairytales. So your all dead imo.
Tenebre out.
AND if you were aware there is such a bunker near your home, so would at least a few hundred of other people do. So there is no way you're actually be able to use it.
Pessimism FUCK YEA!
WORD