Ranking
Heyas, good to hear from all you crew I haven't seen in ages. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was doing band stuff, working and then my friend's party on the weekend.

Coke I lost all my replays last year unfortunately and all of the ones I uploaded to the Torigod forum are lost. But I do remember there were some amazing fights between us. Don't suppose you have any good ones of me laying around?
[Torigod]
Originally Posted by TeapoT View Post
Heyas, good to hear from all you crew I haven't seen in ages. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was doing band stuff, working and then my friend's party on the weekend.

Coke I lost all my replays last year unfortunately and all of the ones I uploaded to the Torigod forum are lost. But I do remember there were some amazing fights between us. Don't suppose you have any good ones of me laying around?

We all have lives brotha don't stress yo. I'll have to dig deep,may need to recover dat from a burnt out drive but yeah we had some badass fights! Well yeah mate,glad to see you return to the world of toribash,and may I add - great clan application selection Now we'll just see what the verdict be,got my yes.

Also the rest of you that applied,we are always watching even if we don't reply to you directly. gl .

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Otavio just like basic 5k/7k ones I host bet servers to, most profit I made from hosting was 100k
name: Will
Belt: 3rd Dan black belt
GMT: -5
Past Clans: Rust, Oblivion, Ultimate, Altf4, and of course, the infamous TGS for all of maybe 5 days, before my discussion(post ban-from-server, hehe) with Tripstone that led me to leave TGS. I know some of you may discard this app as a "clan hop" considering I haven't been out of TGS for all too long, but I can assure you that is not my norm as clans go.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I've never really tried my hand on forum-integrated events, but I enjoy hosting different types of events ingram. I also marketed for a couple months, although I ended up turning pretty weak profits.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Pur3ville, nothing really notable here. I owned an account around 2009-2010, but I can't recall any of the details. I did get a name change from Pamaaj maybe a month or so ago.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Nada

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I'm mostly an Aikido guy, but I play lenshu, rk-mma and the like whenever the opportunity arises. I would definitely consider aikido-based mods my strongest area, though.

About Yourself: I'm generally an easy going guy, and a major pacifist at that. I play baseball for my high school team and a "showcase" team. I'm almost always with my boys from the team or doing homework for these bullshit AP classes (ex. AP Art History[I'm godawful at art], and AP U.S. History[Most dull and wordy class ever created). Otherwise, I'm a avid Toribash player and I do my best to get on whenever I can. I'm currently learning Arabic and hope to learn French as well.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Why not? You guys are cool, skilled people who know how to have a good time. I love the concept of the clan, and I have yet to see a clan that runs better. It's a great atmosphere and I think it's simply the clan for me.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I hope to become a contributing and active member of the clan, maybe improve my skills more while in the clan, and have [eVo] become my permanent home in Toribash.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app, I appreciate it.

(P.S: Replays can be provided upon request, if necessary.)
Last edited by Fancy; Aug 7, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
name: Will
Belt: 3rd Dan black belt
GMT: -5
Past Clans: Rust, Oblivion, Ultimate, Altf4, and of course, the infamous TGS for all of maybe 5 days, before my discussion(post ban-from-server, hehe) with Tripstone that led me to leave TGS. I know some of you may discard this app as a "clan hop" considering I haven't been out of TGS for all too long, but I can assure you that is not my norm as clans go.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I've never really tried my hand on forum-integrated events, but I enjoy hosting different types of events ingram. I also marketed for a couple months, although I ended up turning pretty weak profits.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Pur3ville, nothing really notable here. I owned an account around 2009-2010, but I can't recall any of the details. I did get a name change from Pamaaj maybe a month or so ago.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Nada

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I'm mostly an Aikido guy, but I play lenshu, rk-mma and the like whenever the opportunity arises. I would definitely consider aikido-based mods my strongest area, though.

About Yourself: I'm generally an easy going guy, and a major pacifist at that. I play baseball for my high school team and a "showcase" team. I'm almost always with my boys from the team or doing homework for these bullshit AP classes (ex. AP Art History[I'm godawful at art], and AP U.S. History[Most dull and wordy class ever created). Otherwise, I'm a avid Toribash player and I do my best to get on whenever I can. I'm currently learning Arabic and hope to learn French as well.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Why not? You guys are cool, skilled people who know how to have a good time. I love the concept of the clan, and I have yet to see a clan that runs better. It's a great atmosphere and I think it's simply the clan for me.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I hope to become a contributing and active member of the clan, maybe improve my skills more while in the clan, and have [eVo] become my permanent home in Toribash.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app, I appreciate it.

(P.S: Replays can be provided upon request, if necessary.)

Good app etc. Hit us up some replays brotha!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
Name: Jack Sewell.
Belt: Black Belt.
GMT: -4.
Past Clans: Piratez - iCoF
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I make nice avatars and signatures. I have made few clan banners in my time but not a lot. Also I do market items and/or textures (such as my art, here and there). For events, I do put up live streams, so eVo can host some betting servers or tourneys and i can live stream it.
Here is some of my art:

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Temp0... but i never use that.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Well, he may not remember this, i have played with Cannabis a couple of times. I remember when i was a nooblet he gave me a free head texture, lol. Also i have played in your "eVo" servers in the past.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I am good at Akido, rk-mma (best, rank 9) and SP

About Yourself: Well, 1st off my name is Jack and i live in Boston, Massachusetts. I look like... well, i look like a average 13 year old boy who smokes pot on the weekends with his friends, go's to party's and fucks bitches (I really meant girls ladies)jk.Any who, I am definitely not the best in school either. Really what i'm trying to say is i'm a fucking retard who is in retard classes and still does bad in school.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: eVo is a great clan... old school is my type and that's what you guys are. eVo is still active threw the years i think its awesome to see that. You guys are probably the most cool as guys who arnt faggots.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I think it would be really cool if i could help out with events and such by doing live streams and getting the clan to a all time high in popularity. Also i think it would be nice to start a all donate art shop it eVo so we could get some more money in the bank.

Thanks for your time guys,
Jack

PS: my skype is - Macmilf - hit me up on there if you wish to chat.

Denied.