Ranking
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Guess who's back.

Welcome back from the banana zone Hisoka ;3
Let's see if we can get a few wars up with you back.
Wolololololo
Guess who's back.

Hello fabulous friend. And yeah, warring will be awesome with you back.

Speaking of which, we have a six-win war streak going! Keep it up you guys!
Soooo, I am driving quite a bit today to get to louisiana's Rice Festival.

If you haven't ever been, it's basically a carnival on steriods, but all the rides look like they could fall apart at any minute.
Here is a reminder that the [ME] Headless Avenger - October Monthly Event and the [ME] Go Your Own Way - Parkour Event are still going.
If you have not send an entry for those events do it before the month is over.

Also how are you guys doing?
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Oct 15, 2015 at 01:26 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Guess who's back.

Stellar?

On a serious note, welcome back Hisoka, great to see you alive and well.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
#OnlyTrial

Today at a training course in cooking, I prepared a plate of steamed spinach with a slice of pork on the side.

Lets just say, I wasn't mean't to be in the kitchen.

Also, anyone here have or used to have netflix? We should have binge watching sessions together.

#TRIALFOREVER, I hope you like the messages we left you on IRC.

I currently watch Shameless, we don't have a whole lot of shows to watch in Aussie Netflix but it's sufficient enough for me!
Guess who's back.

They says bitches love him!

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Soooo, I am driving quite a bit today to get to louisiana's Rice Festival.

If you haven't ever been, it's basically a carnival on steriods, but all the rides look like they could fall apart at any minute.

A Rice Festival sounds quite odd, what exactly is a rice festival? I know you say it's a carnival on steroids but I don't quite catch it. If you take any pictures, share them with us!
Vibe is just getting more and more members
must be becuse of me hehe.
Hey Sslight you should also join vibe, in fact all previous sinon members should.

Also guys my set is being made please go check out the thread and give some advice or
just say what you think:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=534404 also don`t mind wip 3,4 just some misunderstandings
between me and the artist.
Last edited by Nerobe; Oct 15, 2015 at 03:47 PM.
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Vibe is just getting more and more members
must be becuse of me hehe.
Hey Sslight you should also join vibe, in fact all previous sinon members should.

Also guys my set is being made please go check out the thread and give some advice or
just say what you think:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=534404 also don`t mind wip 3,4 just some misunderstandings
between me and the artist.

Nice set you're getting rich boy ;) I hope I was not dumb and start buying my 512 textures sometime
Wolololololo