Ranking
The goons arent bad, its the combination of how they act, and how others react, along with the limits that were set,
They realise they can do anything and nothing will happen, they see they get lots of attention and they dig it, They just dont take anything seriously and this is forum heaven for them at the moment
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
The goons arent bad, its the combination of how they act, and how others react, along with the limits that were set,
They realise they can do anything and nothing will happen, they see they get lots of attention and they dig it, They just dont take anything seriously and this is forum heaven for them at the moment

Yes but how the fuck does this relate to Megaman strats

stay on topic
The Megamans arent bad, its the combination of how they act, and how others react, along with the limits that were set,
Fixed
the god
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Come on guys, just look at the title.

Revolvolution. Common misspelling? I think not, my dear Watson. CLEARLY they are of a German origin and this whole shenanigan is a subliminal ad for Volvo's. Clearly. How's Einstein doing guys?

lmao omg hes right! thats gotta be it.....
Last edited by Kickass; Jul 23, 2008 at 08:52 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Megamans arent bad, its the combination of how they act, and how others react, along with the limits that were set,
Fixed

No, there's only one megaman as far as I know, and Roll is a moveset clone
Go back to learning, you know nothing
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
lmao omg hes right! thats gotta be it.....

Originally Posted by Eoti View Post
Maturaty is a type of car isn't it? I like cars.

omfg yes
the god
omfg yes

Is this a secret car forum where everyone speaks in code or something?
Originally Posted by Eoti View Post
Is this a secret car forum where everyone speaks in code or something?

qouten this cus I like cars too! vroom vroom
Except Volvo is swedish, right. Not as cool of an idea now? Basically, this helped the community - and I laugh at all you who went "TO ARMZ :o".
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]