Toribash
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Thank you patrickooo, I'm glad you think I did a decent job! Sorry for taking so long to respond, I didn't see your message till now

No problem man, thanks!

Ain't nothin new on the Vector board.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Lol bump. Had to reinstall windows to stop the annoying 100% disk usage issue and in the process I lost my dark souls saves, yay, okno
There's an easier way to do that, you have to go into task manager and stop a process from running. I forget what process, but if you have any more problems just pm me and I'll help you out :P
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Na, the fresh windows 10 install worked pretty well, now even cs go stopped crashing!!!111!1 (most of the times xd)
Well I'm glad it worked anyhow! Too bad about your dark souls save files though
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
can u guys post some ideas of cartoon
stuff i could turn into a set? I nees to work on some
TC gain :P
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Lol bump. Had to reinstall windows to stop the annoying 100% disk usage issue and in the process I lost my dark souls saves, yay, okno

Way too many viruses, my friend... waaaaay too many.
Task Manager wouldn't have helped you in any way here lol the format was the best thing you could do.
Originally Posted by Shikkumo View Post
can u guys post some ideas of cartoon
stuff i could turn into a set? I nees to work on some
TC gain :P

I have no idea.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Damn it happened again, tho this time I used a recovery point and it worked just fine. Also, guess who got a 7 days ban from cs go because of crashing on loading screens, hehe, well shit, now I see why someone would get a smurf acc, okno. Time to play ds and paladins again I guess, sniff.