Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by tunadao View Post
Ik,ik,jetpack is a bad idea :v
But how about a tuna fish?

jetpack is workable.. but wtf?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
More masks like an 2-D mask, Noodle Mask,Scorpion Mask,Subzaero Mask,Joker Mask,Coringa Mask,Batman Mask,Cyrax Mask etc...

we seriously don't need any of these. 2D and noodle are too specific (if you don't like gorillaz, you probably won't get one) and the other ones are pretty... pointless - I mean, that's what head textures are for. you don't need masks for this kind of stuff. also, they are not original at all.
A Cannon ball on hand
A Jetpack
A Kunay in hip
A Hermes Boots
A Knife
A Shuriken
A Bike Helmet and Knees

cannon ball would probably look really ugly. it would be just a black/dark brown ball, nothing else;
jetpack could work if it was designed in a certain way (which I can't be arsed to explain), it would look nice and all but could obstruct the torso and, possibly, shoulder joints;
hermes boots are... uh, idk, weird;
bike helmet and knee pads (considering we already have elbow pads, why not?) would probably look fine, I like the idea;
well, I'm indifferent towards the others: knife, shuriken and kunai. don't know if they'd whether look good or strange.
Ik,ik,jetpack is a bad idea :v
But how about a tuna fish?

what even
Last edited by Arctic; Dec 31, 2015 at 10:36 PM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Arctic please contain him.

Also, why not a strap on? We're all thinking it.
I'll miss you
I need masks,I dont like head textures,So any mask that not too odd,like an subzero mask,You can make a head looks cool like it,not pointless,its will be cool for peoples with blue set,and other masks for other sets with other colors,or colored masks,And I think jetpack is a bad idea because you will work hard for click in a joint like pecs chest lumbar and abs,The thing that I think the toribash needs for real,Is masks or other things like this,things for head 3D that have varied colors and formats
-----
^tristan,after see you avatar I THINK you will like the idea of masks e.e
Last edited by tunadao; Dec 31, 2015 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
potatoes
A lightsaber hilt placed on your waist!!!

Placed somewhere sort of like this.

Pic

There are many, many lightsaber designs out there, so make whatever you'd like!

i miss you ocean
More masks like an 2-D mask, Noodle Mask,Scorpion Mask,Subzaero Mask,Joker Mask,Coringa Mask,Batman Mask,Cyrax Mask etc...
-----
A Cannon ball on hand
A Jetpack
A Kunay in hip
A Hermes Boots
A Knife
A Shuriken
A Bike Helmet and Knees

How about no