Toribash
Wow Tomorrow is the computer exam (I have no idea why this subject should have an exam)
Totally gonna get 100 because we only learn ms office basicshit and internet stuff \o/

Also, I always wonder, do bronies literally masturbate on horses video ?
Like all the people who insult them said ?
I'm sorry if this question offended some people
Please bring back Organiζations board
on 4chan there is a board dedicated to mlp, you can go and do some research, but you're doing it on your own risk.
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
Wow Tomorrow is the computer exam (I have no idea why this subject should have an exam)
Totally gonna get 100 because we only learn ms office basicshit and internet stuff \o/

Also, I always wonder, do bronies literally masturbate on horses video ?
Like all the people who insult them said ?
I'm sorry if this question offended some people

Also was wondering about that.
I also had lessons like that in engineering school.

Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
on 4chan there is a board dedicated to mlp, you can go and do some research, but you're doing it on your own risk.

^

Also I'm playing drums.

Drums > every other instrument.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
Also was wondering about that.
I also had lessons like that in engineering school.

about bronies ?
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Also, why do you like instruments that involves blowing? sax and harmonicas are nice.

because those don't require blowing either?

Brass master race

also /mlp/ is where all the ... strange ones go. they all clop and all have some interesting fetishes (I do believe it is bandwagon mentality, no one wants to be that guy on 4chan)
FIRED UP
>Brass master race
That is the funnies thing I've ever heard.
Thanks for the good laugh, my friend.

Sillyness aside, arguing about which music instrument is "better" is just as dumb as being dumb.

Also, just finished my homework about html thing \o/
I B PORUCDIV!1
Last edited by Arthur; Mar 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Well bronies are awesome. I am a brony. Applejack rules. nuff said.

Btw I'm looking for more dubstep artists, anyone care to include a DTB list of some?

Excision usually always is good most of the time probably

also, woodwinds take no technique to play (except flute, I'll give them that) and hitting stuff is definitely harder, right? :v
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
woodwinds take no technique to play

You
Are
So dumb I can't even express my utter dissapointment in words.
You clearly have no idea about music instruments.
I bet you couldn't even make an acceptable sound out of sax/clarinet by blowing into either one of them.
On the other hand, drums are simply being hit. Hitting them may be quite easy, but to actually play them the way they have to be played, you need some skills.

You shouldn't say that some instruments are "easy to play" and require "no skill" and have "no technique" just because you're ignorant enough to not realise that everything you do requires some level of skill.
Either way, drums require less intricate movements, thus, less things to think about, thus easier to play, don't you think?
Also, imo, drums are overrated. Especially in the modern culture.

Anyways, mk1.
Skrillax da best xddddd
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
We all know (but have perhaps forgotten) that the worlds most skilled instrument is the triangle.

Not only does it bring crowds to tears with it's beautiful sounds, it's cheap, so you can pick it up regardless of how much money you have.
Last edited by Fear; Mar 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM.