Ranking
Personally like the application due to the snook shout out lol.

Aside from that it's pretty to the point, has all the requirements and is pretty decent in game from what I saw.

I'll give them a yes and if anyone else has opinions feel free to post.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
ayyy nice app... i like it :0
yes from me.... since we are 3 members active... i think dash maybe should post his opinion and done....
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
Awesome!! Am I in the clan? Or are you waiting on more responses?
you're on thin ice, pal
i think you're in
welcome bro ^^
waiting snook send the join request.
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
*Name (Actual): James (Some call me Jamie)
*Date of Birth: 06/14/1999
GMT: Eastern Standard Time
Primary Language(s): English
Secondary Language(s): N/A
Belt: On here Black. In total I've been playing since june 18, 2012. I have I think in total about 10k qi. Somewhere in that range.
Alternate Accounts: Demini (Banned due to requesting it personally. I can explain more in depth in a conversation with leaders if needed)
DesertAir
GODzVital(I haven't touched this acc since like 2013. I dont even know the pass)
Carding
Preferred Mods: Boxshu_Mushu or ABD
Previous Clans:Obey (about 8 months until issues with certain members caused me to leave)
Vector (Didnt feel like a home)
Ae (Ae is just an awful clan with toxic people but a few hidden in there)
S7 (Died)
Oh (I made it with taco but being as I can't be on 24/7 I dont want to have the responsibility of leading a clan at the moment.)
Fl0w (I was only there for like 2 weeks but due to a confusion of mixing me up with Deminik)
Jolt (Personal issues with members)
Thief (Left to make Oh with Taco)

I've been playing for 4 years and have just been looking for a home. Most clans just are so spread out or don't fit together. A lot tend to be almost a shit show.

Biography: Well if you must know. I come from a broken household, I had heart surgery at the age of 13 and also kicked out in the same year. I work 2 jobs. I'm a volleyball scrub and a gym rat. I'm 17 as of tomorrow and I practically live on the beach in the summer. I freerun and trick a littlebit. If you want an essay on the subject I can post one soon. I'm just swamped with work at the moment.
*Contact Information (i.e. Facebook, phone, e-mail, Xbox Live Gamertag, etc.): Skype - Dehbanana
Why You Want to Join: I'd been talking to kozmonaut about it quite a bit and I just feel like Elite has a chance to take the spot I call home.
What You Can Offer The Clan: I'm a decently known replay maker. I used to be anyway and I used to duel a lot especially in ABD and boxshu_mushu. I'm working on getting better at them again.
Replay Thread:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=562096

Referred By: Kozmonaut
Last edited by Demi; Jun 14, 2016 at 01:04 AM.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
I vote 100% yes for Nulu, he is an amazing player as well as a great friend. He would be great for the clan
you're on thin ice, pal
App looks good to me, I'll wait a while to see if anyone else has an opinion.

If there's no negative response I'll send an invite :0.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Name (Actual): Isaac, is that good enough?
Date of Birth: 9/9/01
GMT:-4?
Primary Language(s):English is it
Secondary Language(s):I'm dumb :/
Belt:10th Dan
Alternate Accounts: MoonSick(4th dan) and like 1k QI on other small random alts
Preferred Mods:All Kido mods, Lenshu, and a bit of RK
Previous Clans: I don't recall most but, Nitro, Elite :3, Ultimate, and Vibe to name a couple good ones
şBiography:Pfft, im boring, I run track and and play computer games, what more do you want? I can provide answers.
*Contact Infor: Skype: live:lopezisaac9901 u can add me on steam through Toribash
Why You Want to Join: I kinda miss having a clan and elite was the nicest to me right off the bat when I was previously in it. It was the last clan I was in.
What You Can Offer The Clan: Skillz in ABD and Lenshu. I'm pretty funny and you'd laugh at me not with me, im a clown.

Referred By: I guess Snook.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.