Toribash
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
damn this dude is thirsty. I don't know y'all. I don't like thirsty boiz.

you're supposed to like thirsty males because the whole clan gay
^this. smh yuma
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
I am the only 100% straight person in this clan. Hence my heretic rank.

Tf outta here with your homosexual shit boi.
fym you straight you gay lookin ass bih, i bet you hang around the park holdin hands with another dude
Who's straight in TANG?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Who's straight in TANG?

No idea, Yuma says he is because he is too afraid to come out, but he really isn't so...
I spent this morning cutting trees with an axe and using that wood to stoke a bonfire which I used to cook a few pounds of deer meat I killed myself.

Then I went back inside my house to comb my beard and my mustache before cracking open a cold one with the boys over a game of football.

I then fucked some chicks in my lion hide bed while chanting in a forgotten native language before going into my bathroom to take an ice cold shower and put on some old spice deodorant.

After this I went outside and went for a 3 week hike, eating only the plants and animals I found in the wild. While sleeping on a hard rock at night I came across a bear that tried to gnaw on me. Luckily I sleep with my eyes open and I backflipped over it and killed it with a choke. I skinned said bear with karate chops and used its pelt as a jacket as I made my way to a nearby volcano.

Man's not hot. Never hot.

In the volcano I fell deep down into the depths to rip out some diamonds by hand. I then walked home (barefoot btw) and delivered said diamonds to my wife, whom I fucked in bed thereafter.
Yuma is an artist, right? ok.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.