Ranking
Thanks, everyone, for your advice. I'm gonna try some suggestions, see what works best for me. I got a good night's sleep last night thankfully (...due to sleep deprivation of the previous night, however), but if the problem persists, I've got some stuff to help me now.

Also, I'd like to welcome Wabuzz to our clan Sparky said he joined, hasn't posted here yet, but he's a friend of mine and Sparky's as well. Cool, friendly guy.
Hey guys, I am so sorry, I have absolutely no time for toribash,I have so much studying going on, you can kick me if you like, unless you have already kicked me. thank you.
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
Thanks, everyone, for your advice. I'm gonna try some suggestions, see what works best for me. I got a good night's sleep last night thankfully (...due to sleep deprivation of the previous night, however), but if the problem persists, I've got some stuff to help me now.

Also, I'd like to welcome Wabuzz to our clan Sparky said he joined, hasn't posted here yet, but he's a friend of mine and Sparky's as well. Cool, friendly guy.

Always here to help a bro ;)

Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
Hey guys, I am so sorry, I have absolutely no time for toribash,I have so much studying going on, you can kick me if you like, unless you have already kicked me. thank you.

Hey Zaxx, don't worry, you can stay in our vacating group until you're done with studying

I would also like to welcome wabuzz, have a good stay with us ;P
Wolololololo
why thank you guys i cant wait to socialize :3 and about the sleeping matter DONT listen to laced (i mean what).. blunts are 40 dollars of weed here XD a heated cup of milk works just as well ^^

Also feel free to add me on steam my username is wabuzzz ^^
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
Yeah! Welcome wabuzz, make yourself at home! You're one of us....Now let the dark power consume your soul........ Got ya! Of course I'm not a protagonist of the darkness!
-----
Also, sorry to hear about your sleeping problems Gbleek. I also, as Laced mentioned before, smoke pot to help with allot of things, including sleep. *cough* Totally medically *cough* But that's not for everyone..I could suggest reading something at a higher reading level. Something you have to actually focus into to understand. Or! Maybe, if you're into working out, do some exercise before you want to get to bed, that would exhaust the body, then maybe, just maybe the mind will follow... That's kinda the same theory behind the reading at a higher reader level, just vice versa, mind before body.
Last edited by Anthonyown; Nov 3, 2015 at 08:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Congrats on becoming an offical clan.I hope this clan shine more bright in the future
YESSS YESSS YESSS FINALLY !!! now I can leave toribash in peace, damn so happy for you all congrats sparky, you lazy boiiii!!! Your members carried this place to where it is now <3

All the best in what ever you are gonna do now from entropy and yes I quit TB .... Enjoy life Bruvs!!!
you did it vibe
thats no lie
hope you last longer than Tribe
you are my favorite guy(s)

its a congratulatory rap
yo
Originally Posted by Tobreak View Post
Congrats Viberators

I hope that was accidental.

---

Guys I got an AWESOME IDEA !!
Why don't we create a FaceBook group so that we don't have to worry about the goddamn post quality ? Please don't turn this down :<
BACK