Toribash
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Hey can I open my 4th spamming thread here?

Can you?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I am the second in command, so i am good... but yeah my rank in this clan is similar to co-leader
"0h no" -Trice
welp, in my view you are the whole clan since you are the only person I see around and I talk to OwO

things have been hard
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Yeah just give me the permission

This is the toughest choice yet, a simple question with only two solid answers. Yet, it holds power over throughout the time with the chance of giving a shine bright toward the future or the darkest darkness cover it.

Yes or no.
Acceptance or rejection.

However, let's dig deep to the root of the question. What brings this into the table... Yes, it is a spamming thread. Is spamming is good or bad? However, in this case it is not as easy as categorizing it either dark or light, it could be gray for all we care.

What does spamming thread brings into the table -- activity, forum activity to be exact. However, are we desperate enough to use spamming thread for forum activity when we can at least post once or twice in this thread with a minimum effort of a post? With me being in this place, i think forum activity is not a big deal. So back to the square one. what does spamming thread brings into the table?
"0h no" -Trice