Ranking
I guess I'm part of this then.
Reading Jojo's bizarre adventure part 5 and It's not my fault I'm not popular.
Watching Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, and trying to finish some animes I planned on watching last year.
Waiting for new Jojo's bizarre adventure anime.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Watching Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
need other anime
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Caught up with Shingeki no kyojin on thursday/friday, looking forward to more of it. Finished Btoom! today, really good anime as well.
Started watching Date a live, it's quite entertaining in my opinion. Just waiting for its new eps to come out.
need new anime that similar with my past anime

Past anime
SAO
Hyouka
Sket Dance
Baka To Test To Soukanjuu
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
need new anime that similar with my past anime

Past anime
SAO
Hyouka
Sket Dance
Baka To Test To Soukanjuu

If you haven't already, you could try:

Accel World
Campione!
Fate
Full Metal Panic
Infinite Stratos
Kimi ni Todoke
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

I don't know if you've already seen some of these. My recommendations might have branched off a little too far from your interests.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
I just finished Suki-tte ii na yo (Say I love you), I enjoyed it, its a romance like kimi ni todoke but more "realistic". If you liked kimi ni todoke I definitely recommend that you watch Suki-tte ii na yo (Say I love you).
Ticking on through Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? in my quest for finding an anime that lives up to the "terrible" label they keep getting. Thus far it's also keeping me far too amused to be as horrible as claimed. *sigh*

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Started watching Date a live, it's quite entertaining in my opinion. Just waiting for its new eps to come out.

Just started watching Date A Live as well, I'm only on episode 4 but I'm already hooked.