Recommend me a cooking manga

Yakitate Japan
other than
Yakitate Japan
Addicted to Curry
Shokugeki No Soma

"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
There's that really shitty one that I remember being on all the time in the 90s.

I shall not speak it's name, for it brings great shame to myself for even remembering it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Watching "Attack on Titan/Shingeki no kyojin"
first anime Ive watched in ages, so good.
such pretty visuals

now that im getting back into it, i might as well give "Beserk: golden age" a go
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
reading Liar Game and Gamble fish
it really psychological warfare
"0h no" -Trice
It's not a manga or anime, but I'm playing through the VN, Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

Fuck, it's these types of VN/games that I love to play :> gameplay is simple, but fun, and I find my face hurting because I've been smiling too much when playing it because of the storyline. I'm so happy somebody went out of their way to english patch it, cause I highly doubt my willpower to learn a new language.
I don't know what VN's, but ever since Juniper's Knot, I've been interested in them. I've been looking out for other good ones.

As for anime, I caught up with Date a Live and finished Freezing.

Edit: Oracle, do you know if Kamidori Alchemy Meister and it's prequel are available for mac?
Last edited by Dabi; Jun 20, 2013 at 05:52 AM.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Need a comedy 4-koma manga
List comic that i have read
Hidamari Sketch
Yandere Kanojo
Azumanga Daioh

need more
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Yoyo16 View Post
I don't know what VN's, but ever since Juniper's Knot, I've been interested in them. I've been looking out for other good ones.

As for anime, I caught up with Date a Live and finished Freezing.

Edit: Oracle, do you know if Kamidori Alchemy Meister and it's prequel are available for mac?

vndb.com is a good source for VNs

And from what I can gather from it, it's Windows only by the looksies. Though aren't there Windows-compatibility programs for Mac? Or you have a crappy laptop around? VNs really don't require all that much processing power.

And it's not it's prequel, it's a separate story within the same universe. With a lot more rape from the looks of the description. Oh ya, both are 18+ if you haven't figured out yet :s

Shit mang though, I'm supposed to be working on my class work, decide to dick around on it, suddenly its almost midnight and I still have like 5 more readings and an essay to do ._.
Thanks Oracle. And sorry to have distracted you.

I guess I have to use my Windows side on my Mac.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...