Toribash
You're a smart one aren't you? Putting this out there; I don't like you.
Its not helping, but its showing those that we are going to be there for them. When America was attacked, France said "For now we are Americans" so right now, we will be French.
It also spread the word for those who don't know or don't watch the news, stop being a hypocrite about skin colour, it has nothing to do with it.

Edit; Maybe all those second and third world countries don't have the coverage and connections like the other countries do?
Last edited by Team; Nov 15, 2015 at 10:06 AM.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

But he does have a point, probably people in less developed countries are being bombed but in first world countries, it's a big deal and everyone feels sorry in the first world countries.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
i hope you realize that a lot of people die on a daily basis and the news never covers any of it

unless of course a bunch of white people in a first world country are involved

but yeah whatever, #prayforpenis

cause spreading a trend through social media will make everything okay again.

Yeah, no. That's not what it's about. The idea is that it spreads the awareness of it and to pay respect to the people who died. Quite similar to Remembrance Day in Australia.
That is pretty much what it is about, putting it that way makes it more understandable.
Be there for those who were there for us, fight for those who fought for us. We are united, together we are strong..

Stone; That does make quite a lot of sense, and that is pretty much what I was on about, it's the countries fault. Not ours.

We also help France because we fought alongside them in Vietnam and Gallipoli, we have a bond that is unbrakeable. Australians are based around respect, truth and loyalty.

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
But he does have a point, probably people in less developed countries are being bombed but in first world countries, it's a big deal and everyone feels sorry in the first world countries.

I love you man.
-----
Originally Posted by Litre View Post
That is pretty much what it is about, putting it that way makes it more understandable.
Be there for those who were there for us, fight for those who fought for us. We are united, together we are strong..

Stone; That does make quite a lot of sense, and that is pretty much what I was on about, it's the countries fault. Not ours.

We also help France because we fought alongside them in Vietnam and Gallipoli, we have a bond that is unbrakeable. Australians are based around respect, truth and loyalty.

wait wait wait

hold up

you go on and on about australia and your bias in france

mfw not everyone is from australia and I already see you haven't even tried being objective for this so arguing is pmuch worthless
Last edited by dead_old; Nov 15, 2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: praise allah
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
i hope you realize that a lot of people die on a daily basis and the news never covers any of it

unless of course a bunch of white people in a first world country are involved

but yeah whatever, #prayforpenis

cause spreading a trend through social media will make everything okay again.

I mean sparky,litre yes me and you guys are very privileged to live in our country's like many others.
but shiro have a sense of respect lmao (people die) better to have some modesty then none ay? it does not matter if it happens all the time you could at least dont bring down what litre is saying there was nothign wrong.

ALSO BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM rip ronda rousey you sexy beast anyone see?
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
i'm just not too fond of something that's equivalent to an irl version of "press f to pay respects"

I actually love how many people in Australia are protesting against letting any Muslim or Asylum Seekers in, why bring more in? We're just raising the massive influx of refugees that could possibly turn into a Suicide Bomber.

if your country was as fucked up as theirs you'd look for shelter too, i bet!

they're people just like us, y'know

Putting this out there; I don't like you.

it's ok fam i'm not a muslim

you have that classic stereotypical "if you don't agree with me you must die" mindset like most 'patriots'
Last edited by dead_old; Nov 15, 2015 at 11:35 AM.
Obviously we would seek shelter, who doesn't value their lives? I wouldn't go and bomb the country afterwards because that's not what we're about. Learn loyalty, you seem to be lacking it and a lot more accolades.

I'm proud of the country that I am living in and I am not boasting but I'm just saying that this country, out of many others, is very lucky to have what we have.

You have a 'Keyboard Warrior' persona that thinks he may know things, your grammatical and punctual skills are extremely lacking and you seem to think that I care about what your opinion on me is? I'm hated and I love it, because you're honesty is where I learn how to be better.

Learn and Hate, don't hate and rate big boy.
Last edited by Team; Nov 15, 2015 at 11:55 AM.

Was probally testing something that wasn't meant to be tested.