Toribash
No matter how I look at it, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui is probably the scariest comedy I have ever watched.

And I'm loving every second of it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Finished Romeo x Juliet a few days ago. Interesting story but it just never got me too involved. Everything was more or less expected of it so there were no surprises.

Since then I started watching Chihayafuru and I've been completely caught by it. It sort of reminds me of Bakuman in some ways... Who would've thought karuta could be such an interesting and competitive game.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
No matter how I look at it, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui is probably the scariest comedy I have ever watched.

I second that. Every moment in the anime is so true, it's painful. Kind of reminds me of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come. Hahah.

So I decided to look at the fall season releases after failing to realize the new DxD came out this summer, so I didn't want to miss anything.

So glad I did. FUCKING SEASON 2 OF INFINITE STRATOS HNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

can't wait for the unabashed fapoff.

Lol. Season 2? YOU JUST MADE MY DAY SIR.

Edit: So. Yeah.

I'm keeping up with almost every ongoing anime (especially TWGOK S3), but i'm really into the romance genre now. Like the serious types, not the comedies. Brother's Conflict and Kimi no Iru Machi might be the reasons why. But hey, it might change.
Last edited by Dabi; Jul 31, 2013 at 03:36 AM.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...

At the end of episode 2 I lost it. Such lols.
Started watching Mirai Nikki, and omg it's one of those animes where you end up saying "I'll just watch one more episode" and end up watching like another 5 episodes lol. Really enjoying it, but that chick Yuno is really dodgy half the time. I find my self thinking that they're a cute couple but then every few minutes she looks like a serial killer or something which is kinda freaky.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Started watching Mirai Nikki, and omg it's one of those animes where you end up saying "I'll just watch one more episode" and end up watching like another 5 episodes lol. Really enjoying it, but that chick Yuno is really dodgy half the time. I find my self thinking that they're a cute couple but then every few minutes she looks like a serial killer or something which is kinda freaky.

Welcome to the yandere chick. The hottest, and last, girlfriend that you will ever have if you get one.

Tomoko's father has an epic poker face. What a top bloke.
Dat Shingeki no kyojin 17.

Dat ass.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

cause some people might watch watashi ga motenai etc. etc. later

I'm weird, aren't I?