Toribash
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Your application was poor unlike his.
We don't always test everybody, only people who we can see that would be able to prove something by doing it.
-----

Its a yes from me. I think you'd be a great addition to the clan. However I agree with apex on more trials and to be watched. Any outbursts will result in expoltion from the clan.

I agree. I got my eye on you moxxy. O.O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks rawwrh for changing your mind. I promise you I will not let you down.

Wearing the tag will remind me to keep my cool so I dont embarass you guys.
I'm still unsure
semicolon however comma if you can catch me when I'm not quite as busy, I'd chat for a few minutes.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Well I am in IRC.

I really hope I can change your mind I am really eager to join and prove to you guys that I am worth recruiting.
Congratz Moxxy And Space U know what As i though This clan Just cares About app man And u space say u must talk to the person before he enters u know what Idk how u even went to clan if they needed to talk to u first becuase Ur the Most hated person in this damn Clan u know that :P and after i knew what this clan really is I swear if someone Would sent me a evil Invitaion I would never get In this Losers Clan Sorry appex not u and WtFlow and crooked and Others Iam talking to u space
Ha dude rage more, you got rejected get over it.

This is why they didn't want you. You're attitude stinks. All you just did is prove their point in why they rejected you.

and space isnt hated at all so gtfo with your empty insults
Originally Posted by loaymedhat View Post
Congratz Moxxy And Space U know what As i though This clan Just cares About app man And u space say u must talk to the person before he enters u know what Idk how u even went to clan if they needed to talk to u first becuase Ur the Most hated person in this damn Clan u know that :P and after i knew what this clan really is I swear if someone Would sent me a evil Invitaion I would never get In this Losers Clan Sorry appex not u and WtFlow and crooked and Others Iam talking to u space

Please stop posting here, any posts after this regarding said topic will be deleted and reported
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Originally Posted by loaymedhat View Post

You were denied,
You put little to no effort into your application
and furthermore you're acting like a child over it.

Stop posting on this and in Evil in general.
Next time you post in here you will be reported and more than likely will result in a ban from the forums.
Originally Posted by Moxxy View Post
Name:Moxxy
Belt:Blue(Not quite there but im like 9 games away)
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): I am on all the time either with my phone or on my computer. I love posting, I want to be a big poster of the community. I like debating and what not on the forums so get used to seeing me more and more as my career evolves.
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I try to play a lot every day, on the weekends I play a lot trying to raise my belt and improve my skill in anyway.
IRC activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): I hardly get on irc but that is only because I haven't found a use for it. If accepted I will be on if needed and I will be active on the irc for newer members to talk to and what not.
Why you want to join Evil: I want to join Evil because a lot of you don't look at just in-game skill and forum activity you look to be friends and that is what I am looking for. I want to be in a clan that I can be apart of long term. I don't want to clan hop. I want to make a name for myself while being apart of this wonderfull clan.
Best mods/mod: Wushu3 is my best mod Second is Lenshu3nd and 3rd is AKBD. I can play most all official mods but not at the level as my top three.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): Uhm not really lol I focus on posting and ingame skill. I dont have the patience to sit and make a replay and I dont have the programs to make videos or heads so. ya
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): Im clanless atm but I was in MFT I left because hardly anyone got on and when they did they were busy talking to russian peoples.
I joined knowing it was a all russian clan but it just didnt fit me.
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I would say Space, he has seen me ingame and has kind of seen how I am.

Additional Info: I sometimes rage but who doesn't I don't do it too often just when I am fustrated irl or just in a bad mood. Which is hardly ever.

Yes, but I have to speak with you on the IRC.