Toribash
Dude how did you even do that.

It must've taken so much effort to change the ending there, great job.

It's up there, but I don't think it's your favourite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
Yeah it was really well made man good job

Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
i liked it up the the part where you took over then it sucked some real dick lol

Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
notnoob's part was better i think but ur edit made it better

this replay without ur ending edit is like kfc chicken without spice

Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
Dude how did you even do that.

It must've taken so much effort to change the ending there, great job.

It's up there, but I don't think it's your favourite.

are you saying i didn't work on these replays cause this is tearing me apart ;_;
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
The initial frames of that easter replay are made by me from here

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=18

Don't be scared of criticism from replays that you've made as that's the only way you improve at this game alongside experience. I don't overly care that you "took" the start of my replay so to speak, but I'd highly recommend not taking people's replays n shit and making sure you know what replays in your folder are made by you and what aren't made by you.

Hell I used to get confused if someone made the opener to some of my replays because of how large my folder was.
Last edited by notnoob; Jul 19, 2015 at 06:38 AM.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=127

Sorry if we didn't really specify buddy. <3

Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
The initial frames of that easter replay are made by me from here

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=18

Don't be scared of criticism from replays that you've made as that's the only way you improve at this game alongside experience. I don't overly care that you "took" the start of my replay so to speak, but I'd highly recommend not taking people's replays n shit and making sure you know what replays in your folder are made by you and what aren't made by you.

Hell I used to get confused if someone made the opener to some of my replays because of how large my folder was.

oh i was not afraid of criticism i was afraid that i was a joke
Chab>What a dead game
The point is, don't do it again.

The fact that no one acknowledged it until now baffles me, and you're lucky to be simply told off.

This is your replay thread; post your replays.

now do that and end this useless banter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i am sorry ;_; but i must go my moral and my reputation as a replay maker is tarnished therefore i shouldn't continue making replays as i am a horrible person
some people say that i really shouldn't be big but as of now i am deeply sorry i will now let people that are much more talented then me past by me as they are worthy of being a much greater replay maker then me but for now this is my last replay i enjoy the people on this section of this community and many people that i know i am friends with which i appreciate more than ever i will be supporting the ones who i think has a near future being something huge that i will look back at and say "i remember him" for that particular reason and this is not no joke or i will comeback and make more of these in the future or i will change my mind or point of view but to all those that view,support or seen me get better over the course of 3 years of making replays (i had 2 that were a bust and this one just explode rapidly out of nowhere) it makes me sad but at the same time I'm happy that i accomplish this goal and made friends by doing so
and now i send you this image and end of by saying this:
(P.S i know Orko wanted this thread dead to begin with)

;_;

Attached Files
bgjames1 will miss you.rpl (125.7 KB, 34 views)
Chab>What a dead game
I'm going to close this thread for now. Mostly because of the replay stealing but also because it doesn't need to turn into a firestorm.

Also bgjames, people were aware of this for a long, long time. No one said anything because everyone makes poor decisions at some point whilst playing. But it's been goin' on for a while now so it was time for someone to say something.

You're welcome to make a new replay thread anytime, that is if the replays you post in it are your own.