Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Full Metal Jacket
Apocalypse Now

If you haven't watched either of these movies then you aren't a real man.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
I just watched Cheech and Chong's: Up In Smoke
Such an awesome movie
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
i thoughtt SoaP was a comedy?

Well..In a way it's comical if you look closely..

But there's this guy that witnesses a murder committed by a giant japanese mafia or somesuch. He's supposed to fly to somewhere for a trial where he's supposed to be a witness.
Well.
The japanese mob puts this hellofalot of snakes on the plane in containers that open on a timer. Also in the plane is some sort of chemical that female snakes produce in large quantities during the mating season. Often leads to aggression from the snakes.
Well, they start biting and it's got people getting killed by snakes, people getting seriosuly bitten by snakes, a closeup of a person stepped on by a high heel etc. It's a good movie in a way but I'm not fully aware of how it's comical.
Flame Shop
Proud Member of Atlantic etc.
I just watched The Fantastic Mr. Fox last night. Was fucking awesome.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
i saw 2012 and district 9

they were both pretty good but 2012 got pretty boring with all the talking in the beggining
ew
Finally saw Commando. I love Arnie, but that was one of the worst movies I've ever fucking seen. I LOVE over the top action movies. Crank, Death Race, 300, The Protector, etc.
But this was just bad. Utterly awful combat scenes. Gun sounds come out, but no muzzle flashes or shells. Explosions replay about 10 times at LEAST.

God damn. I need to watch some Terminator to get that shit out of my head.
infamous