Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.9
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.9:
- Tournament Mode (Menu / Start Tournament)
- New batch of sounds

Changes on 0.991: (November 19th, 2011)
- cleaner graphics
- more blood, a lot more blood
- you can play with the head after decapitating
- shows the opponents head ghost after a decap
- streak multiplier for credits (1st round 1*streak credits, 2nd round 2*streak etc)
- removed high scores (didn't make much sense)
- high light your name in the tournament list
- removed some backgrounds to make it load faster
- a bit of wobble to labels/buttons
- if you lose you can retry a challenge as many times as you won't and still advance in the tournament
- updates to the modding menu to make selection and resizing easier

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods, challenges. I will not reset your user account (credits, gold, strength etc).

[EDIT]
1.4 is out
Last edited by hampa; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
The modmaker feels like a train wreck. Add an option to not morph, but just move everything as it is around and rotate it. I'm trying to make a mod that is ready to pounce off a wall and it's hard as fuck.
i became a 7th dan and it says im a white belt wtf please fix
-----
and its way to hard to earn tc its not fair i used to have 5000tc now i got like 1000 make it atleast 50tc reward if u win a tornimount
Last edited by apple123; Nov 4, 2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by kooltist View Post
The modmaker feels like a train wreck. Add an option to not morph, but just move everything as it is around and rotate it. I'm trying to make a mod that is ready to pounce off a wall and it's hard as fuck.

Its because the fighters aren't made to move around the stage.
It results in a unfair fight
Wow minibash is pretty darn fun
-----
will this come to android?
coz i really like it and i use android
Last edited by HEAVENLY1444; Nov 4, 2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There should be hair previews, i'm wasting too many credits to find what hair style I wanted, other than that great game.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
hampa, make the hits a bit more realistic e.g. i punched a guy in the head and he went flying across the room then he tapped my head and i got decaped, wtf!?
im a 8th dan but ever since i became a 7th dan in 0.9 it makes me a white belt and doesnt change when i check top players my xp is 8002 but it shows im white belt in game PLEASE FIX