Ranking
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Epic fail. Just because we have democracy doesn't mean everybody else should. There's that good ol' fashioned American ethnocentricity. Newsflash. We aren't better than everybody else. Just because we have democracy doesn't mean we should force it down everyone else's throats.

Its a hell of a lot better than a dictatorship . In dictatorships they have what the leader alows them to have. It is good to make the people see a democracy in a country right next to them and that it is so much better than dictatorships. When did i say the US was better than everyone else!? wtf hiding?
Last edited by damasta97; Sep 1, 2008 at 04:38 AM.
Just because a country is a dictatorship doesn't mean there are no freedoms.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
this is bullshit..
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
this is bullshit..

/agree
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post

Very true, some people have lived under dictators with no complaints at all. What type of government is best is so opinionated. My friend feels that if we had good leaders than communism would work well.

But seriously, politics and this forum don't blend :<
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by damasta97 View Post
Its a hell of a lot better than a dictatorship . In dictatorships they have what the leader alows them to have. It is good to make the people see a democracy in a country right next to them and that it is so much better than dictatorships. When did i say the US was better than everyone else!? wtf hiding?

Bush disagrees:

Last edited by Odlov; Sep 1, 2008 at 05:03 AM.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post

Yeah... I mean, what about all the good things Hitler did?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Well this seems quite odd, but i'm going to post here to give my little opinion. First off our American government has the most hippocritical, crooked, and shot-sighted people on this planet. So, I say if people are going to be so bent out of shape about this just think of legal ways to do things, maybe read a law book or the Constitution?

If our government was so bent on getting people killed for profit well...I'd have to say that it probably isn't true. As for getting oil into our country and money into the oil companys and Bush's own pocket it is entirely beleivable.

As for dictatorship i mean who wouldn't wanna rule a country? I just have to say everyone dictatorship would suck under a person with no management skills, no leadership, not willing to compromise, and gluts him/her self with every luxury item there is possible.

So, in conclusion to my opinions (please don't flame me it's just an opinion) if you really are dependant upon you'r own government you need to stop and think of the people of America, and what you can do to help make our country better and maybe just maybe elect better people to represent us next time.

Sorry for taking your time.-Tornix
Last edited by tornix; Sep 1, 2008 at 05:40 AM.
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
well i can see how you would think that, but you said conspiracy theorist in general are stupid.

well, 95% of conspiracy theories ARE stupid.