Toribash
Re: HELP! im bored!
If anyone is still bored, here's something to occupy your time:

www.uncyclopedia.org
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
mac... lol MAC!! funny... i think mac computers are gay... unless ur a mod because i know u have the ban stick...
I wish mods had bansticks... it's the globals that you need to worry about... and I'm not even going to speak for the admins...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Slim
mac... lol MAC!! funny... i think mac computers are gay... unless ur a mod because i know u have the ban stick...

Its not even possible for a computer to be gay. I mean computers dont even have sexual organs and they arnt thought to be male or female unless you know something I dont so there is no way that a computer could be homosexual. Unless you mean "gay" as in happy which would be somewhat correct as they do make people happy unlike their rival os Microsoft which makes people want to shoot themselves because it is absolutly worthless. Or mabey you mean "gay" as in lame which would only prove that you are a homophobic person who uses another operating system other then mac or that you are someone who easily gives in to popular belief of what is "right" and "cool" and therefore uses the word "gay" just because everyone else uses it and also probably uses the windows os because everyone else uses it and not because you actually believe it is better because you probably have never even tried using a mac.

I am sorry to go off on that rant but it annoys me when people are ignorant. Also do not post in a topic unless it is something constructive and actually relates to what the topic is about.

By the way thanks for all the links everyone.
www.hopeisemo.com

funny videos of emo comedy

www.askaninja.com

funny ninja videos
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
http://www.ijji.com has some good games, like Gunz [/hint]

Silkroad Online is a fairly decent MMORPG (too bad about the server's being constantly full)

If you can find one, a private server on Ragnarok Online is fun.

WarRock's a decent Battlefield-type FPS, completely free, but has huge loading times.

MapleStory and Runescape = Teh sux, stay as far away as possible from these losergames.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.