Toribash
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i might have a shot at it.
no tribals so i might struggle a bit with ideas
shaman and qs is a fun scheme to work with

Thanks for giving it a try. You may use Tribals, but don't overflood it with them.
Hm I don't know if armour is the right thing for me, but you may try.
I thought of some "art" so it doesn't have to be very realistic but it should be head = head... u know?
U may have a look at RA's set BenDover made, that's the kind of "art" i mean.
Ok for clarification sake. You want me to make something like mine? Actually skinning skills required?
Attached Images
My Guy.jpg (53.0 KB, 54 views)
Ill try but 1 thing im not VERY skillfull sooo dont be expecting a 200k worth texture set ill improve because i mainly focused on teh head the legs wll improve and same with arms...hopefully
Both aren't bad at all, but as you said yourself already, it does not match 150k. Try to improve it, and we'll see again.
Can you give me some sort of theme? I have issues just making stuff. I need direction. Direction! Do you want a monster, zombie, beast, human, alien. Or are you looking for one of those abstract skins?
It should be atleast look a little like a human, but it should be kinda abstract. Hard to explain for me, because my english is bad...
ill try it.

haven't done a request in a while so feel free to laugh at me.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me