Toribash
I'm not insulting you, but I guess it's normal to take it that way.
I just don't think editing is for you, maybe try art or something.
Originally Posted by Appledong View Post
I'm not insulting you, but I guess it's normal to take it that way.
I just don't think editing is for you, maybe try art or something.

Well someone learned how to be condescending, I dont care what you think. what you said was incredibly insulting
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
Well someone learned how to be condescending, I dont care what you think. what you said was incredibly insulting

Well someone learned how to be condradicting. If you didn't care what Diatie thought, you wouldn't feel "incredibly insulted".
Last edited by Moonshake; Mar 26, 2014 at 03:25 AM.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Well someone learned how to be condradicting. If you didn't care what Diatie said you wouldn't feel "incredibly insulted".

Originally Posted by Appledong View Post
I just don't think editing is for you

I meant about that bit. of course I care what somebody thinks about my video. Why would I post here if I didnt care?
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I dont care what you think.

Yes, because I could tell that you only meant a certain phrase.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Yes, because I could tell that you only meant a certain phrase.

If you wont drop any cnc on my video get off the thread moon. Excuse me for not being in full detail for my disapproval of his comment.
Do you belittle yourself so much that you believe mere suggestion is condescending? I'm pretty sure "Well fuck you too, kid" is condescending and I'm pretty sure you can get infracted for insulting a member.

I actually tried all art forms before I came to making videos, you should try all art forms too.
this video thread is getting cluttered with info by many others like Diatie and Pair and other people telling Mzebra to learn how to use a program, let's focus on the video now.

Ever tried using Quad City DJ's - Space Jam on this video?
You need to improve on your video via not telling people to subscribe and removing your HUD.
-snipped really-
Last edited by snoresville; Mar 26, 2014 at 08:42 AM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)