Toribash
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Thank you, atleast someone is giving me cnc. :[

that wasn't cnc that was brown nosing but anyways.

after the first wip it's like you'd completely given up, so much quality was lost, the depth of your shading is lacking, the lips are poorly drawn, there isn't alot of detail on the human side, and the alien side you threw a texture on (or a brush?)
continue, but I think you can improve upon the things stated above
What do you mean by the loss of quality? The shading in my opinion is shit but I am just coming back from a long break. I have never done a realistic head like this before. Well, this is my second realistic head.

The human side was the worst side because it seemed too simple I guess. To add to that I have never worked with hair so if you want to check it out I have it on at the moment. The top of the head there is a sort of diamond shape that distorts it.

You are correct on the alien side. I did use a texture brush that was meant for leaves I think. I really did try my best. In the near future I might be able to improve a ton of the mistakes you pointed out but for the mean time that's not in my reach.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Thank you guys! I am going to work on it right now and try to finish it ;) Don't you worry
-----
Finished?

Is it just me, or is that mouth at an angle on the human side?

The hair on the left side might look a titch off because it'll be angled towards the middle of the back instead of straight down.

I'd pick a colour with the eye. It's a little strange to look at. Personally, I'd pick green because of the green on the alien side and I'd want to kinda keep everything a little cohesive, but that's me.

I'm not sure how the full stop on the hair between the human/alien sides might look, but I'd add either a small amount of really short hair on the alien side or make a smoother transition.

Can you remove those black outlines on the horn-type-things?

Sorry this took so long. I can't imagine you have a lot of time anymore to change stuff. Sorry :c
I might be able to change some things when I get home. The lips are angled, I forgot why though. I did keep in mind the color of the eyes so I added green and blue. The hair I had a hard time with but I can do. If I remove the black lines it won't distinguish itself from the black horns....
I am just an icon livin'