Toribash
yeah, ive got 2 mates that smoke sometimes, me and ma friends think there idiots, were all 14
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
Two of the smokers in my classes was caught smoking in the bathroom and they got detention :/
Originally Posted by Fee View Post

To put it bluntly, I'd rather live a short unhealthy life than a long healthy one.

Bullshit.

You can say this all you want, but it isn't true. I find it hard to believe that if you had to get a tracheotomy, and died in your 50's you wouldn't be enjoying it.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
yeah fee, thats stupid, ud wanna see or grandkids and shit like that happen
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
You don't need to smoke to have fun, though, which is the hole in your argument.

I do know for a fact that a lot of the people at my high school smoke weed and drink at parties. Dunno about cigarettes though. They aren't very popular.

The guys who do this are usually in the "dumber" classes though. You probably know what I'm referring to, like Weight Training.

I roomed with a very nice guy who admitted that he smoked marijuana last summer though. He was pretty smart too and was in great shape and healthy.

Its funny to me. If my parents met him, they would probably really like him (actually my mom might not, cuz she's racist and he is african....but...anyway). However, if they knew he smoked, they would instantly hate him no matter what. From a parental view, it's logical, of course. But he was in no way a bad influence. Never really talked about it until we stopped by a bong/hookah shop in Munich. I never felt the urge to smoke due to him either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
Bullshit.

You can say this all you want, but it isn't true. I find it hard to believe that if you had to get a tracheotomy, and died in your 50's you wouldn't be enjoying it.

I don't abuse things to the level, that I would die in my fifties. But I would rather not live to the age I couldn't wipe my own ass, with the medicine technology these days we're living much longer than we are mean't to live, meaning we reach the level when we can't sustain ourself without the aid of a machine or another human, I'm just saying I want to enjoy my life rather than worry constantly and take every possible measure to prolong it to an unnatural age.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
I don't abuse things to the level, that I would die in my fifties. But I would rather not live to the age I couldn't wipe my own ass, with the medicine technology these days we're living much longer than we are mean't to live, meaning we reach the level when we can't sustain ourself without the aid of a machine or another human, I'm just saying I want to enjoy my life rather than worry constantly and take every possible measure to prolong it to an unnatural age.

Yep. Living to 100 years old and waiting out my last years in a chair in a retirement home that smells of disinfectant isn't my idea of a good time either. I don't tend to like to think that far ahead with my life anyway. The present is for living in, not for worrying about the future.