Ranking
Zenboy requested for me to post here about the build this far.

Firstly, thank you! The advice you guys gave me was really helpful and sincere, I'm grateful for that.

The build itself went pretty smoothly, no problems, not much to say there. The corshair coolermaster case was pretty good to build in. Cable management with a 650W PSU was a bit tricky with all the unused wires but the case is fully concealed so slight roughness is fine.

Didn't end up buying an aftermarket cooler (at least yet), but the intel one seems to be doing its job fairly well. Idle/low consumption temps are around 35c and when gaming, it goes max around 57, haven't gotten over 60 yet (realtemp). GPU wise been playing cs:go mainly and getting stable 120-150 fps in action and around 200-230 in idle which is totally enough for me. Could prolly get higher FPS, if I wanted to boost the card, but I like to keep it cool and quiet. 8gb of ram has been enough this far, no problems with that at all.

On the negative:
The i5 cant handle full mixes with high end plugins, need to upgrade that later. Dont get me wrong, it almost does everything I want it to, but I still have to kind of hold back when mixing so I wont overshoot it with plugins (not necessarily bad).

Also cant update windows properly. I bought an OEM windows code from kinguin for 13e, which validated my windows, but the update installation doesn't work.

But hey, 96% satisfied with this build, it does pretty much everything I want and does it pretty effortlessly, and on a budget I wont regret.

Once again, thanks for the help.
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 18, 2015 at 02:43 AM.