Ranking
NEW APPLICATION FORM!!!!!!!
This is the new application form if it is not done like this then it will not be accepted. The application will be free-form, but must consist of: Name(In-game as well as IRL), Age, Timezone (For example CST or GMT -6 must have both.) If you don't know your GMT look it up. Must also include a bio of yourself, stats about your tori like win percentile and a rating from what you think of yourself in ABD. As well as a few replays. If your application doesn't consist of these it will automatically be turned down, Thank You.

-----
For you LessGravey next time I see you in-game I will test your skills in ABD and go from there.
Last edited by MOGhost; Nov 4, 2014 at 01:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
me
Belt•Green I know it's low
I'm good at ABD and Mushu/Boxshu
Do parkour
My specialty is kicks which are at at least brown belt level
Did not include timezones, name, age, or personal bio fix these and then I might consider it.
Central,Nick,15, likes Netflix Starbucks gets on toribash daily and is very considerate
I wish the app was done properly and better its a no from me get your belt and skill up and comeback and make a bigger and better application. Sorry.
Name: HaHaLOL Or Dominic
Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Bio: I am very Smart creative with my moves Innovative Incouraging (Sorry if I didn't spell that right) I have a Few Different moves For Mushu and Wushu in the rest of the Gamemodes I Mostly look at what others are doing around me and try and copy that I sometimes try to make up my own moves You Can Contact Me On Skype: housewreckers lol (Plz include the lol)

Fav Mod's: Mushu, Wushu, RealToriBoxing, Kickboxing

Thank You For Reading This!
it's a Maybe from me
Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
Bio: I am very Smart creative with my moves Innovative Incouraging (Sorry if I didn't spell that right) I have a Few Different moves For Mushu and Wushu in the rest of the Gamemodes I Mostly look at what others are doing around me and try and copy that I sometimes try to make up my own moves You Can Contact Me On Skype: housewreckers lol (Plz include the lol)

Nice application. I'll see what others say but you have my attention.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►

Missing replays and from what I am seeing you don't have any experience in ABD. We are looking from warring members. Now this is one of the best applications I have seen. Long story I will give it a maybe if you work on some ABD I will give ya a yes.
Belt: Green
mod: wushu, mushu, little bit of aikido

a little about you: I like to have fun and look forward to teamwork and just all around have a good time.

what could you bring to the clan: I could bring help for clan wars and just badassness lol.

Originally Posted by MOGhost View Post
NEW APPLICATION FORM!!!!!!!
This is the new application form if it is not done like this then it will not be accepted. The application will be free-form, but must consist of: Name(In-game as well as IRL), Age, Timezone (For example CST or GMT -6 must have both.) If you don't know your GMT look it up. Must also include a bio of yourself, stats about your tori like win percentile and a rating from what you think of yourself in ABD. As well as a few replays. If your application doesn't consist of these it will automatically be turned down, Thank You.

-----
For you LessGravey next time I see you in-game I will test your skills in ABD and go from there.

Death.Your app should've had the stuff listed above ^
Minus the stuff about LessGravey