Toribash
Want me to try to get it to be an official organization? like make the page and stuff?
What the FIRETRUCK!
well thats up to drone i guess. I think it sounds good. now i just need to get good at multiplayer freerunning. You know where i can't shift space D:
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Well i can freerun without shift spacing. But it doesn't look as good. Generally if I have a choice of using a tool that won't count against me, I use it. like my latest one that I'm making, I do a pimp walk and basically stay on my feet the whole time. All of it w/o shift spacing. But it still isn't done i'll upload it as soon as i finish it.
well mine im hardly ever on my feet but i still do it like a boss
What the FIRETRUCK!
well with freerunning "boss" is defined as making it look like the stuff is done irl. I'm talking hand spins, corkscrew flips and land on feet, running every square inch of flat ground,etc. A fine example would be Nuthug. GOD DAMNIT THAT MAN IS A LEGEND
Seriously dudes get a chat. this is getting absurd. were responding in less than a minute of eachother
I am evil.
I haz a question about gravitation. Could the three of us MAKE a freerun mod just for gravitation?
What the FIRETRUCK!
That sounds like a legitimate statement there drone.