Toribash
Iron please read the first page and complete the application.
(tested in aikido).
Yes for the game, but no for actvity in forum.

i'm neutral in this decision. [edit]
Last edited by FooL79; May 17, 2014 at 07:01 PM.
Lacking of effort in the application. Please put some effort in the application next time.

No from me.
Neutral from fool.
Originally Posted by ironslayer View Post
A few things about me:

I have 19 years old, I am playing toribash for about 3 years (with rests).
I have never been in a clan. Ask me if you want me to tell you more.

You lacking a lot of things. Please apply soon.
Team Sad
Okay, so its settled. Ironslayer has been denied and has to re-apply with a better application. More details. Less, well. less simplicity please. thanks.
GMT: -5
Past Clans and why you left them:iCoF i didn't left, i was kicked for inactivity when i get to college
Belt and Qi: 4th dan black belt
Are you active on forums?: when i have time, sure
An image of your Tori: no :c is so normal
Favorite/Best mod: i like to parkour, but i play aikido and aikidobd
Three replays from your favorite mod (Not required, but we prefer it): since i re-installed toribash, i have no replays here :c

btw, i was checking the "story", did you knew P0int? he was awesome, he was the one who made me clan leader.
i would like to be in iCoF again ^^ i remember some old good times just looking at forums :3
if you wanna you can test me, that's the way we made the things by my days.
Last edited by sesese; May 20, 2014 at 04:49 AM.
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

course im not expecting that, btw, i'm so rusty :c xD but i'm happy to be back
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Self Description:Hey my name's robin, I'm 15 y old's from the netherlands. I live in a small village where everyone knows eachother,I'm in 3rd grade of high school. I recently won the dual tournament of toribash. Any further questions about me? ask me through pm
GMT:+1
Past Clans and why you left them: I forgot the most but i remember 1: Nao, i left this clan since it was hella inactive, and no one was even online of the clan
Belt and Qi:
Are you active on forums?:Yes, i check the forums almost every hour ( depends if i'm at work)
An image of your Tori:
Favorite/Best mod: Aikido big dojo,erthtk,taekkyon
Three replays from your favorite mod (Not required, but we prefer it)
Attached Files
TR# UNO.rpl (98.8 KB, 4 views)
T#Minions.rpl (80.4 KB, 4 views)
BOSS.rpl (44.2 KB, 4 views)
I do stuff. Havu is my mentor