Ranking
Vietnamese War
-----
Two words = Agent Orange
Last edited by Squigling; Jan 4, 2015 at 04:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Hello

From the view point of a South African, America is quite comical. Consider the Ebola situation of last year, when South Africans were denied entry into the US. It was because we were handling an epidemic of Ebola. Which we weren't. Actually, USA had 4 cdc confirmed cases, while we had 0. Americans were allowed access to SA though, no problem.

From a monetary perspective, the situation of the USA as a whole is the same as that of Detroit (pre-bankruptcy). Detroit was the biggest and best producer of Automobiles on Earth. It built them big and expensive due to the economic boom at the time. BUT, when the boom died down, they refused to change their methods, instead deciding to carry on building in the way they had grown accustomed. This is when the Eastern countries and companies started building their cars smaller and more economical. Detroit got further and further into debt while the eastern companies exploded.
Detroit was eventually declared bankrupt.

The so called "American way" of resisting change, both economically and environmentally, and their bigger is better attitude will soon lead to their downfall, and the Eastern countries will take over.

Of course, this won't effect us here in SA much because our economy is already basically owned by the East, mainly China.

This post is not meant to be Anti-American in any way, and is purely my opinion.

:3
Can we move away from just insulting America? It is a large country and it can therefore sustain a lot of idiots who can collectively do a lot of silly stuff which is great gun to make fun of. But such things are not what we should care about. America is not shooting up civilians to free them or develop the country, they are doing it because terrorist groups taking over an entire country would be seriously shitty for most countries, especially for countries which are generally targeted by most terrorist groups with international aims. I am not saying all the time America sent troops to the Middle East that they were singlehandedly preventing terrorist groups taking over the entire world, simply that they are faced with a threatening situation and responded in the way you would expect from a country where so much of the budget goes towards the military. I don't agree that America always made the right choices (since they made a hell of a lot of mistakes), I just think that America does not deserve to be demonised to this degree. America has come pretty far since it was invaded/discovered by the Columbus as a tribal wilderness of sorts.

Then again, America is pretty damn stupid amIright?
Good morning sweet princess