Ranking
Alrighty then BquadZ my friend....time for some (shitty) CnC.

Heart of a Warrior:
I'm not a fan of this replay. It is spiny i must say, but it is quite slow.
The first kick was OK. It could have been aimed better. I think with a little bit of tweaking you could get double pecs boom. The skeet is alright.Fine and dandy.

Going to War:
Man, you sure do like spinning. xD
However, this time you made it look nice. It's fast, smooth and efficient. I like it.
The first kick was meh, but hey, it did the job. The kick that dismembered ukes chest was kinda twitchy, but again it's not a big deal.
Decap was....interesting....as well as the skeet.
Overall, i liked this replay. It reminded me of some spiny shit i did a while ago.
If you could check out some of my shit i'd appreciate it.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Hi again.

I am not going to go into detail like I did last time mainly due to the fact that I do not trick and trying to cnc something I do not fully understand seems strange.

You had some good ideas but I feel like you could have executed it a bit better. Certain landings were really strange. You had some good spins but a lot looked a bit stiff and awkward to me. Its an alright start to tricking.

On a side note it looks like you have improved since I last posted on your thread. Nice work. Keep on improving
Well its been a while since i made anything. been really lazy. but i finally took the effort to make some pretty good replays the last one, its um, its something
Attached Files
M - Blub.rpl (281.1 KB, 7 views)
Blood of an Irish Man.rpl (156.9 KB, 6 views)
M - Hot Diggity Dog.rpl (251.1 KB, 7 views)
M - Handicap my Ass!.rpl (307.7 KB, 7 views)
Really nice fluid replays except for skeet decap. The sudden movement of the chest did not please me.
No such thing as too bad.