Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Tear-away face

"I am the clown with the tear-away face, here in a flash and gone without a trace"

Challenge:
Make a replay where you killing uke in single player without a head and put it back when you're finished.
Replay must have between 500-400 frames with default settings. You can choice any /ed and other game rules. Good luck!

Rules:
Only new replays
No hacking
No plagiarism

Prizes
Static force for 1st place
Hunter force for 2nd place

Judges:
The GameMasters

Deadline:
2 weeks
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Originally Posted by kball View Post
I winder if we can change replays out for newer ones?

You can't.

And yeah it has to be your own head.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Originally Posted by Tarlan View Post
You can't.

Well that would have been great to know before. I was just planning on posting a better one. Edit in the first post for people to know.
Last edited by pusga; Feb 16, 2013 at 08:16 PM.
Ummmm... here's mine.
Not really good, but, meh.
-----
Wish there was 3rd place. :l
Attached Files
Headless Event.rpl (129.5 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Juryoki; Feb 17, 2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If you want to derp...

Wasn't too hard once I got my head off.
Pretty much a normal replay, just getting your head back to it's place at the end :>
Had like 2 frames left once I got it in place.
But I don't need a head, I can see and breathe and think perfectly fine without one.
Attached Files
C#MM - Blank Thoughts.rpl (316.8 KB, 46 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
?
Spent 2 hours coming up with that.
Never even bothered looking at other peoples replays. I'm pretty sure that's the easiest way to get a self-decap though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Lolno, everything is exactly the same between both openers until frames 483 where you edit in a contracted neck, an extended left elbow, and a contracted left wrist.

Sorry, but, I'm not gonna sit here letting my replays be partially taken without my consent and/or without giving me credit.
erm, explain how yesterday I started, went to sleep, woke up and then finished my replay.
Before even bothering to download other peoples replays.
But if it makes you're really that much of a baby, I'll just start all over again. And waste yet another 6 hours of my life :|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|