Originally Posted by NotValterain View Post
it gets really fucking repetitive
really
fucking
repetitive
in the end
you're just clicking shit to make shit happen
and that's why i don't really like playing games that much

okay so the game doesn't actually suck you just don't like games alright thats all i needed
wow that
sucked
In my 7 years. this game just never gets old for me. plain and simple.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Originally Posted by Furryprints View Post
I still play this game because of the art, and some of the people. (also it's fun to let people kill me ingame)

I stick around in hopes of finding more awakened people like Furry.

You recognize the artform within Toribash. That is a huge evolutionary step forward for the entire community.

KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES!!!

THIS IS WHY I PLAY TORIBASH!!!!
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Even tho i'm no so active in-game, the forum is one or the main reason why i still play this game. This forum is just awesome, i meet different kind of people, i disscus with them, i have fun posting etc. I rarely go ingame now maybe 4-5 times per month if i'm really bored?
I don't exactly play much anymore, but this was my first game that had a community with it, so it became a 2nd home.

I used to play a lot until they banned account selling in 2010. Then they limited the amount of qi you could get in a day, so anything passed 100 games would be pointless. And playing with friends in fun mods you could get 100 games in an hour or so, so we moved on, took up single player, did that for a few years and enjoyed watching others make them instead so I stopped. Can't say the game sucks, because there will never be another like it. Those who claim it sucks just don't see how good it CAN be. But youtube openers etc etc. Complain because they lost, then copy your opener, lose again and say the game sucks.
It's a matter of knowing what to do and how the game works. Its not the game that sucks, its you.