Ranking
I lost all my replays when my harddrive was wiped. So here are some replays I scrounged up.
Attached Files
CBKmovie1.rpl (52.1 KB, 15 views)
CBKmovie2.rpl (23.8 KB, 14 views)
CBKmovie3.rpl (42.0 KB, 12 views)
CBKmovie4.rpl (76.4 KB, 9 views)
CBKMovie5.rpl (36.5 KB, 10 views)
CBKmovie6.rpl (31.5 KB, 9 views)
CBKMovie7.rpl (60.2 KB, 11 views)
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
Here are two, still searching around for more
Attached Files
Insane - BodyKick.rpl (41.6 KB, 11 views)
Insane - FlyingDecap.rpl (54.8 KB, 11 views)
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
new replay i just made using my flail_Mod.thm, Basicly its just me doing a bunch of tricks with my flail mod, although i do hit ukes head near the end (at first i just wanted to do some tricks on uke, but it was to easy =D) , it has 5000 frames but it really ends with about 1250 frames left when i catch my flail in a standing position, you dont have to use all of it just what you think's cool...

make sure you have the mod >.<
Attached Files
Flail_Mod.tbm (246 Bytes, 11 views)
Flail_mod Skillz.rpl (145.3 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Aug 24, 2007 at 09:25 PM.
Oh, and here's something for all of the rest of you...

Don't send me replays with mods, unless you're MrPoptart, because he's a modmaker, blah blah, I'll showcase that in the video.

If you have used a mod, make sure I get that too.

And on another note, I want these replays in .rar, .ace, or .zip files. It makes it MUCH easier for me to keep track of it all.
Of course. I'm still working on MY segment of the video, and I'm about halfway through the replays from the rest of you guys.

It's still a work in progress, so send me more :@