Ranking
ehm....hi.....im a 3rd dan black belt....rank 5000....ma favourite mod is aikido and abd....no sword bullshit......im a friend of the clan leader and i wanted to help this clan so....atm i dont have any replay to post and...cya around!BUTT DRUUUGS
i will reborn when death
i will be on everyonce and a while so dont worry, we made a (terrible) parkour vid for the clan just to see us in game and such i will upload it soon. the applications will need replays so we dont recruit random people that are... not enough, so please add that to your application if you are wanting to join.
pyro... REPLAY NOW i need it lol
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
if anyone has questions or anything skype me to keep contact with me or pms skyper name jayen206 i encourage you guys to be activate on forums
-----
O and when u skype me msg me ur username please
Last edited by West206; Jul 19, 2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EVERYONE HAS ONE LIFE BUT I HAVE LIFE AFTER DEATH
Originally Posted by West206 View Post
Haha

Just wanna warn you West, post like this is included to useless post, cause we can't get something from this one, try to do not post something like this again
If you guys want rank up start donating tc to the reflexz bank how to do it transfer toricredits to reflexz bnk acc the more tcs the bank gets the more stuff we get
EVERYONE HAS ONE LIFE BUT I HAVE LIFE AFTER DEATH