Ranking
thx, this is a good start ^_^

EDIT: LayZ, do you still want the aqua blood? That is now in stock, thanks to Grumpy.
Last edited by Flipflops; Mar 27, 2008 at 10:16 PM.
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
May I have a loan of 345 tc? I can prob have it back by the weekend
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
These loan-not loan questions should be handeld via PM.
And actually this thread should be dedicated only for "service" (this item has been withdrawn, that item has been donated) messages.
A new thread called Item requests should be created for this kind of debate...
Oh and I don't need the blood anymore, I got myself marine blood which looks badass toxic with shaders on

EDIT: Enjoy a 1k donation ^_^
btw. you have to list the funds and under the nickname how much one has donated in cash
So everyone gets credit and noone whines.

EDIT2: Flip, you're on very rarely (at least seems to me), this bank thing simply NEEDS a seperate account so that such question could be answered faster, but oh what the heck...
Anyway if he really needs the loan just give it to him.
Last edited by LayZ; Mar 28, 2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: A luvely update
Originally Posted by ingame chatz0r
[FID]borgpunx : This server is Wurstfest
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : it brings different cultures together
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : let's worship the Wurst
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : and accept it as our new live preserver

I could be the other bank person...I am on a LOT and if you don't beleive me, I've been here since 3.06 and I'm nearly 3rd dan
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Well what timezone are you? I am GMT +2 and check in about once half an hour when I'm home so I think I could do a good european side operator

I'm GMT-5
Last edited by grumpyman2; Mar 28, 2008 at 11:37 PM.

But which timezone is Flip O_o

I'm in Virginia, US, timezone GMT -5, and LayZ, I'm on the forums as much as I can, but recently, my connection has been messed up, so I can't play the game. I'm sorry if I haven't been on enough, I'll try harder, k?

btw, thx so much for the donations. your help is really appreciated.
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
I'm needing the radioactive stuff, I did get some cool things, but then I found out that I looked like a bag of skittles :P I'll try to post a screenie of myself if I can get it to work.

skittles

REALLY made of skittles

Funky skittles

Okay I'm done now :P
Last edited by grumpyman2; Apr 8, 2008 at 09:28 PM.