Ranking
Epic game, reviving 'dis thread.

I just went back to the citadel to talk to some fool about inspecting my ship, and I was like "No way bro you don't have access, bitch!" and he got all angry at me and is gonna 'report me' and shit but i'm a spectre so it's all good i think. I couldn't get to the woman working with saren for some reason the woman who is supposed to give the the pass disappeared so i need to wait.

Spoilah right there I guess.
wait wtf? so you are on ummm w/e it's called, noveria, and you can't find that chick who is like anoleis's secretary?

have you talked to the guy sitting at the table, he can give you tha pass for the garage as well.

and are you talkin about that guy who acts like he's pissed off and wants to inspect your ship? you said no to him? ok idk what happnes when you do that but it shouldn't affect noveria.

oh btw this is the pc version, right?
Last edited by Carlton; Apr 16, 2009 at 04:09 AM.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
wait wtf? so you are on ummm w/e it's called, noveria, and you can't find that chick who is like anoleis's secretary?

have you talked to the guy sitting at the table, he can give you tha pass for the garage as well.

and are you talkin about that guy who acts like he's pissed off and wants to inspect your ship? you said no to him? ok idk what happnes when you do that but it shouldn't affect noveria.

oh btw this is the pc version, right?

I'm playing on 360.

I am still on noveria in the lower levels, still searching for the same damn woman. They need to make everything so complicated.. At the moment I'm arguing with some gaurd about how I'm a spectre.
comp gettn fixed im only up to the part where u become spectre
Last edited by Loachflava; Apr 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM.
Loachflava I just got there as well, I restarted since I got tired of being stuck on noveria..

Also apparently there's a prequel to mass effect.. I think I might get it, it seems to be good.
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
prequel wow wants ur finish the game can u download other missions? how does that work?

Oh I forgot to mention.. prequel as in book.. haha sorry. :P
It took me a few days to complete. And the only extra mission for 360 is Bring Down the Sky. an extra few hours of gameplay there.

And to everyone who says this is like Fallout 3, apart from they're both RPGs set in some future, they're nothing at all alike.I loved Mass Effect, but couldn't really care too much for Fallout 3.

Also; Way, posting in a necroed thread.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
This game is quite enjoyable IMO.

Im not playing it anymore though. I got bored. And then I started to play TB.

Sad but true
Member [o]f Incognito