Ranking
@DoubleDagR: You can lower its center of gravity by adding more weight to the bottom.

@Brain112: That's impossible, unfortunately.
can i make a suggestion. make a track with dojo sise 1, and the all the track is a floor. you can have high friction areas and low frition areas and even ramps. you both race and theirs an initial push ot get you started. and then you try ot push the other guy off the track to get DQd.

or you could have then race in a figure 8 track and see what happens

and you could but relativly high grav and DM, and still be fun

the problem with this isi that the driver could just stop and stay on the track, whcih is probably safer.

hope you get done soon, id love to try out htis mod
the problem with this isi that the driver could just stop and stay on the track, whcih is probably safer.

yeahh... hmm even head-on I've noticed that uke will win if he just sits there >.<

meh it's a dragster it's not really meant for turning....... the best setting I've done is engage distance 5000+ matchframes 1200+ (intervals of 30)
/set gr 0 0 -30
this is the most epic mod i've seen in ages!

I have an idea

Make a SLIGHTLY angled track object that sinks down VERY slowly, like the ball in HeliEscape.tbm

It forces the player to move and makes the dq possible

Like this shape ___......-----'''''''''''-----......___ but less steep
Attached Files
DragwinEpic.rpl (52.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by DarkJak; Jan 8, 2009 at 03:50 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I have an idea

Make a SLIGHTLY angled track object that sinks down VERY slowly, like the ball in HeliEscape.tbm

It forces the player to move and makes the dq possible

Like this shape ___......-----'''''''''''-----......___ but less steep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]

hm? I kinda get what you're saying I dunno.. why not just /set er 10 or something though? besides I don't have that mod >.<
/set gr 0 0 -30
copterescape?

ESCAPECOPTER!

Well the ramps ....

HERE:

see how the area under the dragsters would become exposed after time?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]