Ranking
I've already suggested Saturday, which ended up with no reply from the other clan.

I dont get off work until 10 PM -5 GMT, but if you guys want to start before then that's okay. I'll try to get on as fast as I can, maybe not until like 10:30 or 10:45 PM though (-5 GMT)

In any case, we won't be disqualified for your stalling until a date for which I already posted my unavailability.
Last edited by PieGod; Jun 21, 2015 at 07:32 PM.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
I've already suggested Saturday, which ended up with no reply from the other clan.

I dont get off work until 10 PM -5 GMT, but if you guys want to start before then that's okay. I'll try to get on as fast as I can, maybe not until like 10:30 or 10:45 PM though (-5 GMT)

In any case, we won't be disqualified for your stalling until a date for which I already posted my unavailability.

I find it hard to understand how posting

'My GMT is -2...'

'NICE TIMING EXPERTS!'

And 'GMT is like -7' is our clan stalling.

Nevertheless, I do not believe the clan shall be able to partake at thus time, as it is 2am GMT(+0) as mentioned in the clan league thread as our global average time. But I wouldn't know.

I would presume a 24 hour notice would be ideal, but as this would be cutting it very short, we may have to contact Scorpio and get this sorted.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I would presume a 24 hour notice would be ideal, but as this would be cutting it very short, we may have to contact Scorpio and get this sorted.

And you say that 20 hours before deadline? You know that you could just split fights if you can't get all people at the same time.
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post

We've actually suggested 2 our ideal times for saturday, both of which your members turned down, therefore we've told you guys to make up your own time.

All you did was throw your timezones at us, which wasn't useful to us at all, as you didn't state the time you ALL can make up to.

Also it is pointless for you to say the time you only can come on, and not the rest of our clan members. You should get together and make an ideal time. And I am completly fine with splitting those fights.
Last edited by Money; Jun 21, 2015 at 10:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
I have been ready the past week I am just waiting for you guys
if a knc member wants to hop online I'll do the taido round
/jo clt2
Last edited by -Kas-; Jun 22, 2015 at 01:10 AM.