Ranking
Lol, thanks nmilkosky, I totally overlooked using run_cmd to pass regular commands for setting game setting Xo. This will help in so many ways, lol.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Newb i have an idea to get rid of dojos and make it less buggy (i think). What you could do is when the player gets to 0 or under, detonate his ass!!! Or make all his limbs fractured or something, this ill resault in less bugs .
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Originally Posted by Mr-Deanster View Post
Or make all his limbs fractured

Not possible yet. : P

What you could do would be make a 20-element array (joints), and pass through it, and according to math.random() you'd make some of the elements 1 instead of 0. Then, every frame, if the element according to the value in the array, if it's one, you'd set it to relaxed constantly. Which would make surviving a pain.
Lol, that would be bad news for anyone nearby too, and if their luck is bad, they will DQ first D:
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Originally Posted by NewbLuck View Post
Lol, that would be bad news for anyone nearby too, and if their luck is bad, they will DQ first D:

The point was to get rid of the Dojo thus getting rid of DQ
Awesome, It's like old school streetfighter or mortal kombat!

*-* you should add at the end when you win that mortal kombat guy saying

FATALITY! Lol
Im Back And Ready To Fight
I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but it doesn't seem to want to work for me. Every time I try it nothing happens when I do lots of damage or dismember uke. It's very annoying since this seems like a very good script. I have a dojo on and I'm not using any mods. :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]