Toribash
ok and amazing >.> what did blaj say?
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
He is no longer active on toribash i guess, so until he gets back to me, i have to do it alone =(
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
want some help? you can at least give me the pass to the secret thread ;)
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
ohshit, i furgot the pass..... wait till blaj is active again roflmao.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
omg! you a fool! jk lol nice one
What? i keeel you. i am gawd, not god, more of a demi-god, and a uber-gawd but yah, i am never fool

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
... things dont seem to be doing that great over hear fogle...
hear
*here* spell checked, and no, i think its doing fine. we dont want alot of noobs, we want a few gawdz =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]