Ranking
View Poll Results: What do you think of the quality of ThatOneGuy's textures?
Wow, These are amazing I just love them!
19 Votes / 26.39%
Woah, these are pretty cool.
23 Votes / 31.94%
I dont really care...
13 Votes / 18.06%
Jeez... These could really use some work...
6 Votes / 8.33%
Ugh, they are so sickeningly ugly I cannot continue to look at the page!
11 Votes / 15.28%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Chuckkills doesnt have the money right now but if you will imagine your name on the back looks like you wanna buy it huh?

Chuckkills I suggest you get the money and send it to me with your email address so I can send you texture. If not someone else may buy it.

Also. I made your shoop da whoop hand. Attached, Im thinking 1k for texture, 500 per hand, because you can use this for both the left and right hands.
Attached Images
ShoopDaHand.jpg (22.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ThatOneGuy; Oct 25, 2008 at 08:47 PM.
if u can make a full texture of the X (which is F***ing awesome!!!!) i would pay with one gold force! (u can use the same bis as tris and the same thighs as legs...!)
I AM THE EGGMAN!
"Goo-Goo-Ga-Joob"
wtf? u mean its worth? 15k...and ill throw in a AMYTHEST LEF LEG TRAIL valued at 400k in shop!!!!
I AM THE EGGMAN!
"Goo-Goo-Ga-Joob"
Alright. Workin on em right now...

So how would I sell those items?

I mean like are they in demand?
Last edited by ThatOneGuy; Oct 26, 2008 at 04:14 AM.
Im making them right now, Shop says azurite leg trail is worth 42k but thats fine 57k is plenty. Do you want em complex or like the red X on limbs and thats basically it? Also do you want hands and feet, The wrap on those would prolly make X look wierd. Might be able to pull it off on hands but feet I doubt.
well...i can send u a template for AWESOME hands that i made...Click image for larger version

Name:	hanz.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	76668

this would be okay with u to make cool hands?
I AM THE EGGMAN!
"Goo-Goo-Ga-Joob"
After you purchase textures I will give you full support, like if you want small things changed or something. If you dont like some of the textures I will redo them for you, to an extent. Dont abuse the support!

Attached is a screeny of your texture set.

I couldnt do it in shaders because as most of your texture is white it blends in with backdrop. Send me the Gold whatever and the Azurite Leg Trail and your email and I will send you the textures through your email.

Wow... barely dawned on me what you were saying. Gold Force, like the joint coloring gold... I feel dumb...
Attached Thumbnails
Screeny.jpg  
Last edited by ThatOneGuy; Oct 26, 2008 at 05:03 AM.