Toribash
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by buyakia View Post
6k ok for somthin somewhat similar to that picture you showed up above? perhaps on the picture you could put us on top and around a dojo or sparring stage? PM me if you need more specifics

i knew you were going to pick a dojo lol.anways buyakia can we hold off the clan pic for a LITTLE BIT, cause im so close to getting a new kick ass texture set so plz plz plz plz plz wait for meh lol
I'm starting right now!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
haha do i still have time to be in it?
ill edit this post when i find a pose i like

[edit] ok uhh like the title saysss its at frame 370 its a head on shot... so the little dot thing in the middle of my face should be staring right at u hopefully
thx ^_^
Attached Files
l sfst pose 370.rpl (14.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Limeguy64; Jan 9, 2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: added replay
LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMESFSTLIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
avatar:DENZEL FAISON, animation: Samule
Can we be informed about how its going spartan or if ur even doing it cause i havent seen any recognition from him thats hes even doing it so just wondering.....
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
he is working on it he was just giving us a few more days for people to get their pics in (i maintain pm contact with him). He is working on it now he said he would be finished in a few days.
ima crusin for a bruisn
I would like to be in the picture. but I switched my computer OS to Linux recently and I can't find my replay folder to be able to post any of them :/