Ranking
I've visited vast amounts of dentists, before I found the right one I used to defend myself from idiot-dentists. For example kicking one dumb bitch that tried to remove nerve in a bit too invasive way. She got a powerful low kick and I've never came back to her >_>

Luckily I've found an awesome dentist already. He's good at his job :| Knows what to do and shit, is careful, calms me down if needed [having over fucking 15 teeth to fill etc. can be A BIT stressing].

Thank god I've found him, otherwise my teeth would be in even worse state than they used to be (and they used to be in VERY VERY VERY bad state) :|

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
You're better off having this happen than you would be if you let the cavity grow.

If you didn't know, it would have grown and spread to the root of your tooth, causing an infection. You then would have needed a root canal which is more painful than getting a filling. If you continued to ignore it the infection would have spread throughout your lymphnodes which could have been possible death.

In short, it could have been worse.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
You're better off having this happen than you would be if you let the cavity grow.

If you didn't know, it would have grown and spread to the root of your tooth, causing an infection. You then would have needed a root canal which is more painful than getting a filling. If you continued to ignore it the infection would have spread throughout your lymphnodes which could have been possible death.

In short, it could have been worse.

He's not complaining about meany dentists filling his tooth because they're big jerks.
He's complaining about how big a shit job they did.

It's like saying, "Well yeah, he could have shot you in the head, you're lucky you're only paralyzed from the waist down.
the god
Wow this is really interesting, because I went to the dentist today for 2 cavities except they were my bottom molars. It went fine from my perspective but the guy who was doing it wouldn't stop saying "oops" "argh" and stuff, but I was too spaced out on my laughing gas to care I think. Also that, and when he started drilling my second tooth it wasn't numb at all and I felt one of the most intense feelings of both pain and fear I've ever had in a long time.

They really don't care about your pleasure at all, it must be a way to get you to brush your teeth I guess.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post

Also, the fuck is up with the god damn vacuum in your mouth? I don't need one damnit, my saliva isn't going to get in the way of everything, stop trying to be all fancy, it dries out my mouth.

I went to the dentist maybe a year and a half ago or so, and I needed the vacuum. My mouth was dripping saliva pretty quickly.

Also, remember when you were like 10 and they gave you root beer flavored stuff to put on your teeth?
Sometimes they put a vacuum in your mouth because there is a lot of gross saliva or they are either cleaning the mouth to the max and your saliva is dirty or there is in fact a lot of shit between the teeth and molars or in cavities.
I never have pains after dentist.
My teeth is always perfect.
I have never got drilled on my teeth
I went to the dentist on saturday cause I have like 5 cavities(and 1 infection I believe). So far she only drilled one of them and sent me for some radiographies(spell check?). Have to wait and see what will happen next time.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Dido o.o

Originally Posted by Samurai0926 View Post
For who, me or the dude who couldn't talk and thinks his nurse is a bitch?

Whoever repped me, I wasn't mad.........but now I am -.-
Death to all who stand before me!
ClickMe My Business