Ranking
View Poll Results: What Pets do you Prefer?
Cats
43 Votes / 59.72%
Dogs
29 Votes / 40.28%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cat's for me, it's like they have magic spell that makes them the cute thing alive :/.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dogs are WAY too needy and are always sitting around slobbering on your feet begging for food and barking and rubbing their asses on the ground and still expect you to give you food and love them.
Cats are awesome, they are so friendly and intelligent, unlike a dog. Dogs just worship their owner without thought, cats actually choose who they like, which is way cooler imo.

My cat is so cute, he sleeps on my bed every night in winter, or on my chair in summer
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Cats are so much cuter than dogs, and you don't have to take care of them as much either.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Cats rulz.I have a cat O_o and it is rather fat (cuz i like to feed it).It is 10kg O_o
Sup
i say dogs because when you having a bad day and feel bad they are there to cheer you up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?