13 Votes / 19.12%
Mac
18 Votes / 26.47%
Other
3 Votes / 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
There is no best OS. This is purely opinion. You cannot compare systems designed for so fundamentally different things.

I agree with him they all have their ups and downs... but windows 3 was by far one of the worst :D
Windows-Full gaming capabilities looks like crap
Linux-Looks nice but you have to do many things manually and Wine doesn't work the greatest for games... that's what a dual boot is for.
OSX- Dont know cause I've never used it.
And most of them are rather good for working but I'd say that Linux is my favorite for that.
Last edited by Yourface; Nov 12, 2009 at 01:05 AM.
Hey man, don't go knockin windows 3.1

I still have that to play some incredible machines on. TBH, i like the file manager there better than the >win95 versions
I stand by my opinion that there is no best OS because the best one hasn't been created yet and probably never will be.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
since when does mac not have right click?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
It only has one clicker on the mouse.

Doesn't it?
Correct me if I'm wrong. Probably some other way to do it.
lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Mighty_Mouse

Apple hasn't made single button mice since 2005
<DeadorK> fair maiden
No, my high school got macs last year, and they all had single button mice.

Plus, the side buttons only toggle the expose thing.
i liek turtelz xd
Mac>Linux, Mac and Linux>Windows to the Nth power. Seriously why do people use it? It's so unstable and a you pretty much have to get a new computer to install their newest OS every time. Whereas I've had the same MacBook (from the first series of Intel Macs, the original black one) and recently installed Snow Leopard which runs perfectly even though my computer is now somewhat old. In addition since I started using Mac I've never had a crash, had to pay for virus protection software, reinstall my OS, or any of the other shit Windows is associated with. The only reason to even consider using Windows is for gaming really, and that's starting to change now as well. Also the whole single button mouse thing is ridiculous, my MacBook only has one button but I can still right click with ease by placing two fingers on the trackpad and clicking.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
Snow leapord is to macs as a service pack is to windows. Nearly nothing was changed between L and SL. Hell, a windows SP has more changes than SL did.

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to tell if someone's a mac fangirl?
i liek turtelz xd
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
No, my high school got macs last year, and they all had single button mice.

Plus, the side buttons only toggle the expose thing.

Apple does not make single button mice anymore. Your school just set the mice up in a fucked up way.
<DeadorK> fair maiden