Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.5 - codename fnugget
Hi,

As you probably have noticed, when Toribash start it can take up to an hour for all textures and stuff to update. Our texture server was downloading a couple of million textures per day. With this in mind I have rewritten how textures are handled. In 3.5 textures are downloaded as needed, so when you login to a server you will see the textures loading on the player.

New features:
- just in time downloading of player textures
- ingame /inventory
- ingame /senditem
- /download playername (to update all items and texture for player)
- new anti farming preventions
- new ranking system
- ingame display of your Toricredits balance

Bug fixes:
- floor textures are back
- /search player
- /list - shows room name instead of #
- bug when connecting to torilobby
I love having to download myself in the beginning, really. I like the the new look of the torishop. Nice job
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Woah. Didn't downloaded 3.5 yet (damn my transfer), but it seems to be awesome update.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Sieg Hallelujah.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Is there any way to transfer credits ingame? other than that awesome job!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
good stuff, but i have a suggestion. could it be possible to create a version that instead of installing tb all over, just updates the necessary files from the last version? that way, if your not up to speed, u can redownload, but if u are, u just have to update the changed files.

would give it a more professional feel too.
Patching... Yeah. That would be good

In fact, if it is possible, and nothing outside the main executable is being edited, tb could have a patching system instead of the whole thing being downloaded.