Ranking
Well, theres stuff about an MGS with you playing as hopefully badass raiden.

After seeing him in MGS4, I'm looking forward to it

"and then the PS3 started pulling all these exclusives out its ass. "
Lol :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
About PS3 costs; I didn't buy mine directly (heavens no, who could pull that much money out their ass?); I got the Gunmetal Edition, the silver-y colored one that comes with MGS4, by using a lay-away program. I payed 60$ each week for 10 weeks until I ended up paying 600$, which ultimately cost 65$ more than the retail price (499USD + 7% tax = ~535USD)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I just paid it normally. :3
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
About PS3 costs; I didn't buy mine directly (heavens no, who could pull that much money out their ass?); I got the Gunmetal Edition, the silver-y colored one that comes with MGS4, by using a lay-away program. I payed 60$ each week for 10 weeks until I ended up paying 600$, which ultimately cost 65$ more than the retail price (499USD + 7% tax = ~535USD)

I too pulled $400 out my dark hairy ass :P
It's called saving up.
Perhaps that's why I tend to make the stereotype that PS3 owners are more mature, cuz they can handle the price :]
The xbox owner I know well is a naive, infantile, man-bitch who needs to get his head out from his dickhole, while the PS3 owner I know best is a refined art-loving guy who is also competing with me for Vale. I tend to respect the latter more

Plus Ps3's look so much sexier
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Well, lay-away is like saving up, only paying every time you can save up some money. Less likely to get stolen then.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I too pulled $400 out my dark hairy ass :P
It's called saving up.
Perhaps that's why I tend to make the stereotype that PS3 owners are more mature, cuz they can handle the price :]
The xbox owner I know well is a naive, infantile, man-bitch who needs to get his head out from his dickhole, while the PS3 owner I know best is a refined art-loving guy who is also competing with me for Vale. I tend to respect the latter more

Plus Ps3's look so much sexier

You must of never been on home. Most of the guys on there are assholes that call everyone fags using their headset. :/ Japanese home on the other hand, has nice Japanese speaking Japanese people.
Sadly I haven't yet D:

Way to totally ruin my utopian globalization D:

I still have yet to set up internet on my PS3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]