Ranking
Original Post
Nabi-Light-Event 1
Well. Here is my first Nabi hosted event

This tourney is open to all.

Basic rules: Most wins = victory. The two people with the most wins at the end of the hour will face off for victory
Bad language aimed at other players will NOT be tolerated
No excessive swearing
Please... No excessive talking or caps either

Time and Date: Sunday December 30th 10PM Eastern Time [0300 GMT Monday December 31st] (If there are any issues just let me know politely)

Mod(e) - Another mode that Smilies2 and I made... its called Inq-Savate.. this mode is based off of strong kicking I guess

Prizes: First (and only) Place: Vampire Torso, Sphinx Blood, Vampire Relax, and Aqua Force
Last edited by Lightningkid; Dec 28, 2007 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Date issues realized
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by AlexOwnz View Post
Man, you are VERY indecisive.

Man, this is beyond my control. My dad can't take me home until that time. So I don't have a choice. Not my choice, I wanted it at 10PM Eastern
T0astman do you ever read whats in a thread before posting? DONT post about the time unless it is conflicting with another important tourney.

If I am not able to make this time, AlexOwnz has volunteered to take over the tourney. I hope I can make it but if I can't, then w/e
OMG... guys I'm sorry, but I am changing the time back to 10PM Eastern Time [ 0300 GMT] >.> sorry for this again
Thanks guys. btw about 1 hour left
Due to TheWolfs tourney this will start immediately after his is over so just come when its over, LJ will keep me informed about when it ends