Ranking
wild i think it shouldnt cause sometimes some ppl cnt make it and playing like solo matches is waaayyy better and more organized
I was on jepoy tourney and it was organized good, we must establish good time for everyone, I think it should be tomorrow evening
yes but more than half the people that wanna go to jepoys tourney dont make it -.- just lets do it single matches everone organizes a time and then well have the last 2 at a championship match also wild ure gonna donate a titan force isnt that a bit too much
why?? I recieved it for sending smses. And I think that I will won this comp, so I don't lose them
pfft with me in u got no chance and anyways last day or 2 for registering please send the cash and i will write ure names down
Well its not gonna be points its gonna be i decide who plays against who based on the belts and winner qualifies anyways last day for registry

if no1 else joins i guess it will be a tourney of 4 lol 2 people plays each and the winner goes to the championship
ok fine registry is over me rey echo and wildfire are in and wild u wana add the titan force to the prize or just keep it and echo as i said it will NOT be one specified time but u and who ure against get to pick a time to fight and the winner quialifies

Also guys who do u think i shud put together